It is amazing how quickly babies change! It was nearly 3 months ago that Amelia joined our family. The photos capturing her at 5 days old are the best investment we've ever made. They still bring tears to my eyes. She is such a percious little gift from God and we are so grateful that she is part of her family. I hope that we will be able to measure up, be the parents she needs to become who she is meant to be...oh our precious AMELIA ANN. Words can't really capture our love for her!!

This shot is our first official family picture!

In her Daddy's arms ~ how small!

I am in love with her little shoulders, so precious!

I still can't believe that she is mine! I can kiss her, smell her, cuddle her anytime I want....and I do!

How adorable, I love the chin dimple!

My wrapped up angel!

I love her hands here, so comfortable and peaceful.

Oh our flexible little lady! Grandma Hinko loves this picture and got a copy for herself.

What a little woman. It is amazing how they love being so small and compact, reminding them of their previous residence I guess.

I am in love!
We adore her! ~Jenny
2 comments:
Jenny,
I received your card in the mail today and had to come check out the blog. It looks great! Love the pics Shellie took, they, and your little lady, are gorgeous!
Super adorable pictures of Amelia and your family. Love it.
Thanks for the cute card. You are one talented lady!
Post a Comment