Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just Mia, Mommy and TBA II


We are soooo on the countdown at our house! Counting down the 6 weeks until our new little Miss arrives and counting down until Daddy works in town again. Right now I am thinking 'gosh this pregnancy went fast' even though a few months ago it seemed to be going so slow. What a blessing, what a tremendous blessing!!!

This past weekend Graham and I were able to do some running around and check off a ton on my pre-baby to do list, I feel now like we may actually be ready in time. We have one more weekend together and then Mr. P starts his shutdown in Cold Lake. We plan to move all of the heavy baby gear into the den which is becoming our nursery. My sis-in-law Jenn is going to help with a bit of painting. I am so excited to see the final product and welcome our new one home.



I am currently at 33 weeks and have certainly hit that spurt of energy that some books mention. Graham even commented to me about my drive to purge and be productive....this is sooooooo not indicative of the pregnant Jenny that has been around for the past 7 months. I am running with it prepping for babe and trying to treasure my alone time with Mia.

This pic was snapped when I poked my head into the den. Miss Amelia sporting her favourite Elmo dress, stylish hat, just chilling and reading. She has loved books since she was a wee babe and I am thrilled to see her enjoy books, picking out what interests her at the time. It is so neat how certain books won't be touched for months and then are suddenly the 'go to' book that we read over and over. She is a fun woman. Still getting over being sick and totally morphing into a toddler....in EVERY WAY!!!! Even though some things test my patience, I love it. Love being a momma and so enjoy her strong, precious, tender spirit. I tell her often that I am glad she came to our family, we are so lucky.

Off to shower and dress the woman for Rhymes and Storytimes. ~Jenny




1 comment:

Jon and Alyson said...

I just laid Jacey down like 15 minutes ago for a pre Rhymes nap and was still hearing her fuss. Decided on the no shower, scuzz look and went on the computer. You are super mom as you get prepped for our class AND blog. Seriously Jen!!?!? =) Love ya - A