A while back we had some crazy rain and following the lead of some moms that I admire - WE WENT OUT IN THE RAIN! I feel like kind of a nerd because I made the girls put on their rain jackets and hats. Seriously, I am such a geek afraid of a cold. Irregardless we all had fun.
Amelia had a blast finding puddles and splashing around with her little pink rubber boots. Stella who walks while holding hands kept trying to do the same, goodness! It was adorable! Both of the ladies loved it.
Amelia had a blast finding puddles and splashing around with her little pink rubber boots. Stella who walks while holding hands kept trying to do the same, goodness! It was adorable! Both of the ladies loved it.
This part of parenting is where I need to grow... Joy in Spontaneous Delight and Discovery.
(Teaching Children Joy by Linda & Richard Eyre)
I am so grateful to be a mom and have the opportunity to grow as a person. They have helped me see joy in the world around that I previously overlooked. I am grateful!
~ Momma P
No comments:
Post a Comment