Saturday, September 12, 2015

WEM waterpark



The whole Hinko crew ventured to the water park and ended up making it a late birthday celebration for Jacey Bird! Such, such fun.  Kingston is like a fish, Jacey has nothing but smiles and Neely we needed to watch fast because boy that girl moves fast.  Our ladies loved being with their cousins and were inspired by Kingston's goggle use to be more brave then they have ever been before.  The whole day was a big thumbs up! Togetherness and lots of laughs!!!!







 A beautiful smile from the Bird Girl :)

This Stella Bella and her lashes....amazing!


THE WHOLE HINKO CREW 
One bummer about the selfie stick is that it is so far away it is hard to see exactly what you are capturing and the first pictures has Jacey covered up and then the second picture we all look a little less pleased with the whole 'selfie group shot' thing hahahahaha   Oh well live and learn, I'll check more closely next time :P



 These three are my favourites and man do I adore them!
The crazy dinosaur below was tired after spending the day swimming so spent the meal snuggled up on my lap and I loved it.  I know the days of them sitting on my lap for dinner are numbered so I will cherish it and love it while they still want to sit with me.


~ Mrs. P

No comments: