Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Leaf Girl [with my girls]



 Stella Bella had a field trip this week and I was lucky to be able to attend - LOVE getting to see my little women in their school worlds! I was able to have a little group of kinders and we went exploring at Legacy Park. We had a little fall booklet to work on, a baggie to collect and a string to measure with, it was pretty fun!!!   Creating a Leaf Girl was a homework assignment continuing with the fall theme.  Big sister wanted to create something too.


 I drove this week for school carpool and have been transfixed by the changing leaves.  It is stunning out there!!!  We have taken a few drives by down by the river and boy what a beautiful world we live in.  When I said the trees are getting "more and more bare", Amelia responded that they were "getting naked".  In kid world this meant tons of laughter in the backseat!  Sometimes kids, goodness their humor.  Sooooo we are enjoying the fall colours while we can because we know the trees are going to be naked soon.

photo credit: Jessica Boyden (my FB friend ;)
~ Momma P

No comments: