Tuesday, January 24, 2017

oh this pup


This pup has filled a hole in our home.  
She brings joy daily and we think she is happy to be part of our family if her wagging tail is any indication.  


Tessa's cuteness is off the charts!!!  
Both of our ladies have been super helpful and take the responsibility of having a dog seriously.  We have eagle eyes with our little pup in an effort to catch her before she 'goes', they know the signs and babysit when I shower or am busy with something around the house.  Actually, we try to always have someone keep an eye on her if possible.  We are pretty proud of her and her training so far.  The breeder suggested we attach a bell on a string to the back door and train her to ring it.....she does it....sometimes!!!! It is the craziest thing and super cool. Accidents still happen but the little gal is just 12 weeks old, she'll catch on.

The girls love the snuggles after school and think it is funny when Tessa goes into her crazy excited mode. Graham enjoys playing on the floor with her in the evenings.  I love that there is someone else around the house, chasing me as I do laundry, following as I vacumm. She does very well in her kennel when I have work and head to my volunteer gigs.  She is a cutie.  

 We adore her and feel like she is a perfect fit for our family.


~ Momma P

No comments: