This kindergarten kid has officially had 100 days of school!!!!!
Wowzers this girl is getting big! She brought 100 hair elastics to school for her 100 things and they did some fun counting games and sorting. Also pretty fun was that 'Zero the Hero' came to visit the kiddos, Mr. Gerwing the Vice Principal looks like he could be Zero's brother, such an uncanny resemblance. He taught the kinders a song and they had fun showing him the different ways they count to 100. Such FUN!
Our Stella is an eager learner and has a desire to do her best work in class. She has started to do inventive spelling creating neat things at home. Her reading makes me almost cry because I can't believe my babies can both read to me now!!!! So proud of her. Grateful for a creative teacher who expects great work from them and teaches them to expect that of themselves. I also grateful that I get to be at home with her in the afternoons
Stella made her 100 shirt entirely by herself. I asked if she wanted help but she had a plan and made it on her own, doing a star/heart pattern and then doing 100 (or more) polka dots. Love this girl so much!
~ Momma P

No comments:
Post a Comment