We have had a busy spring with what seems like a blink of blissful family time between shutdowns for our dad. The guy is an credibly hard worker, experienced, knowledgeable and everyone wants a piece of him, no one more then us!!!!! His December/January shutdown lead almost right up to our Cruise in February and then we had March together and now he is set to take off to Sarnia, Ontario to help with a shutdown there for 6-8 weeks takin the rest of April, May and perhaps the first week of June because I always mentally plan for shutdowns to go longer. Truly he is very valuable! We opted to just have a little family time ourselves for Easter and it was very sweet.
The Easter Bunny came and spoiled our girls, our bunny and puppy - who received a little blue bunny peeps squeaker toy!! We had the requested breakfast of Puff Up Pancakes and I just couldn't help but snap a picture with the cute napkins (I may have a slight napkin problem because I just love cute napkins). Anyway, the weekend was nice, the days were just us cocooned together and as cheesy as it sounds, being together with these people is my favourite place to be.
~ Mrs. P



No comments:
Post a Comment