Saturday, March 12, 2011

Life in 2011

So it has been over a year since my last post....oh and a wee bit has happened in the Polischuk's life! Another woman will be joining our family in May or June 2011. In October 2010 we were totally shocked to learn that we were expecting. It has been a whirlwind as I chase Amelia around and try to keep food in my tummy (I've had a similar pregnancy to Amelia and few other things that have been interesting). It is such a blessing and gift to have children and we are beyond thrilled to welcome this new little person. The picture below is of Miss TBA II at 26 weeks. The 3D shots are amazing, her little hand was by her face in the pictures and as the ultrasound tech pointed out baby's eyes and nose and mouth Mia kept looking at the screen then my tummy saying "baby". It was a pretty special day! We are looking forward to becoming a family of FOUR!!

For 2011 I am trying to do something called Project 52. This means a picture taken each week with at least one or preferably both parents in the photo, usually the camera is full of Amelia and we are always behind the camera. The picture below is from week 9: Post Church Self Take...I am having alot of fun trying to be creative in capturing our every day life as a family. I am putting together a photo album on line that will have the year in weekly highlights. I am also trying to finish up my 2010 Family Photo Album. Amelia loves pulling our photo albums off the shelf and looking through them. Right now she's obsessed with my pregnancy pictures of her and I, it is kinda sweet telling her that the baby in my tummy was her or "MeMo" as she calls herself.

Our little Mia is soooooo awesome!
She is such a fun chick. I have been diligent in recording things in her journal but really want to be better at blogging again-this blog is suppose to be my virtual journal of sorts. The pic below captures her personality right now, the elmo resting in the back (her fav toy), her trying to the song 'Tommy Thumbkin' (singing songs still a fav pass time), and wearing my necklace (it makes me smile that she is into necklaces n bracelets n skirts)!!!
Life in 2011 is good! I am 27 weeks with TBA II and finally feeling better. Graham and I still have fabulous moments with Amelia that can only be described as 'heavenly'.... as dorky as that sounds. Right now my fav family moments are usually bedtime snack/scriptures/prayer on the couch together. We are super busy with our callings, Graham as Scout Assistant and me as Young Woman President. Graham has been working away alot in Cold Lake, Alberta and has a shutdown mid-April to the end of May so that is not so fun but is work so necessary. He is also a workhorse at home helping me out, as in I haven't gotten big groceries since finding out I was pregnant and trying to finish the garage. Oh and Amelia and I have done swimming lessons again this fall and are in the midst of Rhymes and Storytimes with cousin Jacey and second cousin Kouper. Ya life is busy but good!!!!

~Jenny

2 comments:

Jon and Alyson said...

Just about fell off my chair when I saw you posted. I'm trying to be better at it also. Good Job! - Al

The Stannix's said...

Love it! That 3D picture is amazing! Glad for the update! Camilla talks about her "mi-mi" all the time. We'll have to get together again for a play date when the Stannix's are all healthy again. Love ya!