Saturday, January 23, 2010

Come and gone...

Our sweet Amelia's First Christmas!!!!
Here is our wee lady Christmas morning. So sweet!
Sporting her hoodie that states; "Amelia's Very First Christmas"

Look at those eyes, the joy of cashing in on such toys!!!


A little photo shoot with a Christmas ball - it wasn't glass!



One of the pictures from our attempt to capture all of our babies for the Christmas letter. Good luck!

A few pictorial highlights of our Cruise...






It seems sometimes that good things come and go so quickly. Such is the case with December 2009, it flew by feeling now like a distant dream. I had to write a bit about it though - Amelia's first Christmas!! But before the season got into full swing we took off to the Caribbean to have a little down time as a family, oh plus Great Grandma Hinko. We like Cruisin!!!! Alot actually, this was our 6th cruise in 7 years of marriage. We say it is the ultimate vacation because you sleep in the same bed, but visit different places and you are guaranteed great food 24/7. Contemplating what kind of vacation to do with our wee lady it was a good choice. My Grandma Hinko also loves to travel so we invited her to join us and all had a blast together. Also kind of neat is that Ed and Janis were in Mexico during the same time so we were able to meet up when our ship ported in Cozumel, Mexico.
Having Amelia for Christmas is perhaps the best present EVER!!! Over the past few years Graham and I would share whispers in bed wondering what the season would be like with children, wee folk to enjoy. Then last year when we were expecting it was sharing whispers with the reality that next year we would know, it would no longer just be us dreaming. Celebrating the birth of Jesus with our daughter was wonderful! What a precious little miracle, such a gift she is. When I stop to think about how blessed I am tears always come, life is good - hard at times but good - I think those are the words I used in our Christmas letter and they are so true.
The week between Christmas and New Year's contained a total of 5 meals for us!!!! Yummy but seriously alot of busy travel to and from family. Graham and I are excited for the day when we can hunker down and just stay at home, don't get me wrong I absolutely love spending time with family but the day we are able to stay at home in our pj's for multiple days...well it will be welcomed. For now though we will enjoy sharing our little girl with family!!

A belated Happy Holidays ~Jenny


















No comments: