Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Great Mother's Day

For Mother's Day this year Amelia made me a bouquet of flowers. It is not the taller arrangement that was Great Grandma Hinko's from her boys. Amelia made the smaller, artificial arrangement in Nursery today. The best part are the 5 butterflies that she put into the arrangement. So sweet, love that girl!!!!

The greatest gift though....French Braids!!! I have tried a few times to braid the little woman's hair but today ta-da they stayed and she wore them to church. A beautiful gift to a mother who loves to do hair. Oh how fun my girl is.


After years of this day being so bittersweet I have learned to take joy in mothering; weather literally being a mother or not or having your mother close or far. ~Mrs.P

1 comment:

The Stannix's said...

I love the french braids Jen! Miss Camilla is loving the coloring books. She'll show me and say "Jen". Thanks again! Happy Mothers Day!!