I am in LOVE!
Little sleep but lots of LOVE happening.
I am still hanging out in Fort McMurray with my parents and brother. Graham has come up each weekend. I could NOT have survived the last few weeks with out them all. A kidney infection and new baby wowha, family support is wonderful!
I've been thinking a lot about LOVE and how with each new person that joins our family our heart just expands. I've also been thinking how because we LOVE our family so much we selflessly serve them. I have experienced these two kinds of LOVE recently.
My other recent LOVES include:
...staring at my sleeping baby curled up so sweet
I am in LOVE!
Little Stella is almost 4 weeks old, wow the time is flying. I am trying to savour her sweet newborn sweetness; her curled up body, how small she is and her tiny thighs....all of these things are changing fast. Although I've had a few fuzzy/challenging days I am thankful for the LOVE I'm shown daily and those in my life that I can LOVE!!
~Mrs.P
1 comment:
Adorable pictures Jenny, especially the one of Daddy and his girls! Thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment