Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stella's Blessing Day

Here I am in the wee hours of the morning taking the opportunity to blog about my precious little Stella's blessing. She is a joy! This week she started smiling at us, I LOVE IT. She nurses often and likes to be cuddled. My mom has said this is how she is ensures her one-on-one time with me so I have taken that attitude as I get up often with my sweet babe. Hence an early morning blog about her blessing.


It is crazy getting out of the house when the troops double in size but when we finally sat down in the chapel with a few minutes to spare surrounded by our family, I let out a sigh and felt contentment and joy. How blessed are we?! Graham did a beautiful job being a conduit for the spirit as her gave our daughter a name and a blessing. I felt the spirit. Stella Charlene Polischuk was wonderful the whole time and then proceeded to be cuddled to sleep by her dad throughout the remainder of the meeting. It was sweet to see her and Mr. P together , he in his suit and her in her beautiful white dress.


After Mr.P sat down he leaned over to whisper, "Can you believe I just blessed another little girl for us?". Writing it brings tears to my eyes. In our nearly nine years of marriage this privilege seemed to far away at times, but how grateful we are. The Lord has things planned out perfectly even if we do not understand it at the time. These little women are treasured. Stella is such a blessing to us. Her pretty face and sweet cuddles are soooooo enjoyed. It was a fabulous day!!




Wonderful day! ~ Mrs. P

No comments: