Saturday, July 16, 2011

"oh not bad"



Amelia is hilarious sometimes! As per a typical toddler she mimics us...alot and recently she received two cell phones as a big sister gift from a friend. There has been non stop phone talking around here. The funniest thing though is when she says "hewwow, oh not bad"!!! Apparently I must say that when people ask how I am. I plan to shake up my response and she if she follows. Such a cutie pie! She has been wanting us to use the other cell phone and have a convo with her, this is sweet but when it is the 20th time that day I have to remind myself playing with her is more important than the 'other' things I want to get done around the house.

PLAYING is PRODUCTIVE!!

~ Mrs. P

1 comment:

The Hudkins Family said...

I love hearing about all the new and cute things all the little people are doing and saying. It is so fun when they start talking. That's when we learn to keep a check on ourselves.

Love,
Gramma