Friday, July 29, 2011

Little Momma

Amelia Ann is a great momma! 




She ensures her Babies/Minnie Mouse/Winnie the Pooh are always taken care of. Pushing in the stroller, wrapping her babies tight, giving them Mia's milk and burping them, she practices these responsibilities.
  It is amazing how she is naturally a nurturer.
 In The Family: A Proclamation to the World it says, "By divine design...mothers are primarily responsible for the nurture of their children".  Wow!  This little two year old is already for preparing for her divine role, it is lovely.  I've been able to snap pictures lately of Amelia being a little momma.  It is beautiful and makes me more conscious of how I am mothering, little eyes are watching.  I am helping her learn her divine role.
It is wonderful to be a woman.
~ Mrs. P

1 comment:

Jon and Alyson said...

Bahahaha Mia's Milk!! Best ever. -A