Friday, July 8, 2011

Cousins Rock

This week Grandma Hinko was still visiting so we covered ourselves with bug spray and all went to the park behind our house. Having more adults then children is always a plus when venturing out. Auntie Jenn was also here so we really out numbered the short people. It was such a beautiful day, even Baby Stella joined us. (see brown bump on my chest)



Cousins totally rock! We are fortunate enough to live near both of the cousins. Jacey lives in Fort Sask and Kingston is just a short drive away in Edmonton. With the birth of Stella, Mikel's Grad and my parents being here tons we've been able to have the cousins play together a lot. Amelia even asked about them this morning over our oatmeal, sadly I had to tell her it was just us today. I think the cousins will be good friends. I have fond memories of times with my cousins and am excited to watch this next generation grow together. Even as adults when we get together with our cousins it is so fun!

All but Stella swinging away the morning.

Tickling the ivories together. I seriously love this picture of them.
Everyone is crazy about baby Stella, you can see from her face she just LOVES the attention. hehehe

Oh these kids, note that Kingston is wearing Jacey's bib. Mia often requests to put one on too. They really adore each other.

The girls picking clover in Grandma & Grandpa's backyard. Such a sweet pic of the two ladies.

Family is awesome!

I am so glad that cousins were part of Heavenly Father's plan, such fun times.


~ Jenny

No comments: