In the middle of the night while feeding baby Stella what is a girl to do?
Well this girl uses her cell phone and reads design blogs, mommy blogs, goes on facebook and pins a ton of stuff on Pinterest. In my late night web surfing of blogs I came across a cool idea again and again, painting a rug! So I thought I would give it a try.
The process was pretty easy. Measure and tape out the design I wanted and paint away. It took two coats to have it looking good. The rug was a 5 year old pick up from IKEA and had really taken a beating since Amelia joined our family. Chocolate milk and spaghetti spills, but it looked awesome after the makeover. I love the feeling of completing a project!
~ Mrs. P
3 comments:
awesome job Jenny! I would never have thought to paint a rug!
It looks awesome sista! Great job, Martha. - A
I live turning old into new! It looks so good and you can't even tell you did it yourself!
Post a Comment