Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween

Halloween has never been sooooo fun! 
All traditions and holidays take on a new life when you have children. 
I enjoyed making up little baggies full of goodies for my students and neighbors and it was cool to see the little folk come to our door, compliment the creative costumes BUT nothing compares to experiencing things with your own children.  I am loving every minute of it! 

 Really, there couldn't be a cuter little pumpkin or a more adorable giraffe! 
Stella and I started the night out at home handing out candy while Mr. P started walking with Amelia.  A friend came by and stayed with babe and I was able to head out with Amelia, Mr. P and Nathaniel.  Nathaniel and Amelia are actually womb buddies, his momma and I did prenatal class together, so it is pretty special every time we get them together.


 They did super good working the street but when they hit their wall, they hit it pretty hard and luckily the wagon saved the day.  Amelia has a tiny little voice so I'm not sure if anyone actually heard her say 'trick or treat' or the 'thank you' after she was given/took the loot.  Ya, at the beginning our giraffe would walk right in once the door was open and take two treats from the bowl...one for each hand of course.  She did eventually catch on and today at Auntie Leslie's house when she was given a little chocolate bar she looked up at Les and said 'trick or treat'.  Such fun!!!  She sorta gets it. 
Ya for another fun activity!
~ Mrs. P

No comments: