Uncle Mikey is super AWESOME!
I feel fortunate to have a special relationship with each of my uncles, I know that I could go to any of them if I needed anything. My little bro aka Uncle Mikey is creating that same special connection with each of his nieces and nephew. It isn't hard to see that the little people just love the guy! He is super fun and always takes the time to play with them and make them feel important. He will talk with them on the phone, listen and ask questions...he is fabulous!
I heard once that children spell LOVE - TIME, that is so true and Uncle Mikey always makes time for the little folk in his life.
He is was even super brave and hung out with Stella Stella one night, alone! He only called once and when we returned home the above pic is what we saw. He had assumed Stella's favourite position, and had her content, just bouncing away. What a good Uncle. We are so glad that our parents decided to have a fourth child, our family just wouldn't be the same with out our little bro. Love that dude!
~ Mrs. P
1 comment:
Uncle Mikey DOES rock! I also love that he shouldered all three of the biggun's in one night. Good one. - Love Al
Post a Comment