Today is a big day at our house, the big guy turned 32!!!! Wowzers!!!!
I think he is totally rocking his 30s.
He's working the greying hair, looking all debonair.
He is all accomplished at work, tackling challenging turnarounds.
He has little Scouts that look up to him. Last night we had a Scout Party at our house and they were talking about how big BP's muscles were (BP is Graham's nickname). So funny, I had a hard time not spitting out my pizza. Don't get me wrong, he does have big muscles, but seriously the kid had his hands like a foot apart, like Graham was the hulk.
He is also adored at home. It is not just me that absolutely adores the guy, the other ladies in our house are quite smitten with him as well.
So in honour of his 32 years we brought him 32 balloons this morning, each with a reason why we love him! I think he enjoyed it. We wanted him to feel special and loved today.
I love this pic of Mr. P and Mia reading one of the cards.
The pic below is the view from our bed, kinda fun!
The morning also included french toast and 'doing nothingness'. We plan to have ice cream cake for lunch followed by a private dinner at the Keg, just Mr. P and I. Side note: the Keg was our previous go-to-restaurant before children, we haven't been since we've had them and tonight is the night.
Such fun! Oh how we love the big guy and are glad he is ours!
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment