Our Miss Amelia Ann is turning three! I am in shock at how quickly this has happened. As cliche as it sounds it truly seems like yesterday we were cuddling this tiny babe in the hospital in disbelief that she was ours. Now she is set to turn three tomorrow. We went out just the three of us to check out a movie, Madagascar 3...Amelia's first theatre experience. She did well. Was afraid of a few previews and asked to go home but we stuck it out and she enjoyed the movie, even danced during the songs at the end. Such fun!!!! Sure love this big girl!
Much more to record, our house is bustling with celebrations. I got weekends mixed up and so we also celebrated Father's Day at our house this weekend, hahaha yes I seriously didn't note the dates in my calendar. Next weekend we celebrate the birthdays party style with our families. Should be good times.
~ Mrs.P
No comments:
Post a Comment