Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Packing Up


We are set to move in less then two weeks, TWO WEEKS!!! AHHHHH!!!!
It kind of makes my head hurt thinking about everything we still have to do, but once we are in and settled it will be worth it.  I have learned that moving with kids sucks!  Bless them, they are adorable and cute but focusing on a task, bah as if.  Planning what we need to bring with us as we stay with family while homeless, a whole other set of packing.  I want to bring things that are familiar and comforting for our girlies. Yep fun, but worth it.

The excitement of our new house and the chaos of packing up this one, crazy.  Amelia is loving the boxes piled up in the basement, it is like a little fort with unlimited drawing space.  Recently, she was doodling away as Graham and I worked away.  Oh and our little Stella, the chick who likes to stay close to mom.  She helps us have periodic cuddle breaks.
Just packing up, getting ready to move on out!

~ Mrs. P

No comments: