Today we celebrate our 10th Anniversary &
My 31st Birthday!!!!!
We are so old that our wedding pics were taken on film. I have our wedding album scrapbooked and pretty but it doesn't leave me any way to put up an old wedding pic...I could scan pics but the scrapbook is packed and stored. Oh well, as I looked through our Facebook albums I found a few oldies, but goodies. I love how young we look. Oh the days before little people, so full of travel and alone time. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE our life now but goodness how it has changed over these last few years.
I am proud of us for being at the 10 Year mark, it is awesome to look back and see all that we have done together! I am very grateful we started our married life together at the temple where we were sealed 'together for eternity' and not just 'until death do us part'. The dude is so good to me and would be sad knowing our life together wouldn't extend beyond. A forever future with Graham Polischuk seems pretty good! He loves me lots and I love him, simple!

My 31st Birthday!!!!!
We are so old that our wedding pics were taken on film. I have our wedding album scrapbooked and pretty but it doesn't leave me any way to put up an old wedding pic...I could scan pics but the scrapbook is packed and stored. Oh well, as I looked through our Facebook albums I found a few oldies, but goodies. I love how young we look. Oh the days before little people, so full of travel and alone time. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE our life now but goodness how it has changed over these last few years.
I am proud of us for being at the 10 Year mark, it is awesome to look back and see all that we have done together! I am very grateful we started our married life together at the temple where we were sealed 'together for eternity' and not just 'until death do us part'. The dude is so good to me and would be sad knowing our life together wouldn't extend beyond. A forever future with Graham Polischuk seems pretty good! He loves me lots and I love him, simple!
Just a few fun pics from our past...
Cruising the Caribbean (like 7 times)!

Europe...Vienna, Austria

Miami, Florida

Feeding Mr.P's addiction to the Oilers!

Life now...so full of love and joy!
Our little eternal family becoming three, then four.
So awesome, so blessed, so grateful!!!!

Happy 10 Years!!
~ Mrs. P
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment