Amelia Ann is 4 and a pretty awesome Sunbeam.
This was her first year participating in the annual Primary Presentation in our ward. We were all pumped up!! Grandpa Ed and Maureen, Nanny Bird, along with Great Gramma and Great Grandpa Hudkins came out to watch Amelia and Jacey. So proud of them both!! Amelia totally knew all of the songs and totally had her part memorized, when it came down to it though stage fright got the best of her...next year, next year!
Little sister had to get in on the photo shoot and this photo is totally hilarious catching Amelia mid-sneeze. Stella is so eager to do what big sister does, adorable! Stella held up the program outline for 2013: I Am a Child of God and Amelia proudly held up the poster we gave each of our Primary children the Saturday night before our presentation.
I hope that as they both grow they will feel and remember that they are truly special children of God. Knowing that I Am a Child of God brings peace to my soul and encourages me along life's journey.
~ Momma P
No comments:
Post a Comment