Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sentimental Stuff

 
I am a sentimental soul. I save things, treasure things and find joy in memories.  This is perhaps part of the reason I have taken to blogging, it combines treasuring pictures and memories. I have meant for a while to share about a few special things our girls have. 
 
The first is this darling knit family made by my friend Kristi. She made them for the girls and included our pup Tula.  The girls were given them last Christmas and I love when they play with our 'knit family'.
 
Sweet right?
 
Oh the quilted pups!  Oh my heart as I look at this picture.  My friend Sue is a fabulous quilter and seeing that she made these sweet guys, I put in a request.  The most beautiful part of the pup pillow story is that it was on a Friday we let our Tula go and it was Sunday that Sue called to say she was done the pillows. They were this perfect, perfect timed, special gift for our little women and honestly me.  Amelia slept on her pillow for about a month.
 
So just a few sentimental things I have wanted to record.
~ Momma P

No comments: