Saturday, February 15, 2014

valentine love

there...
For Valentine's Day I was actually away at a scrap booking retreat so Mr. P and I had a early date night.  Then out there it was fun to add some festiveness to our room in honour of 'Love Day'.  The retreat was held at a hunting lodge so this guy was actually in our room and watched over us as we slept...creepy!

here...
After arriving home from Florida Mr.P and I took a few minutes and wrote out love notes for our girlies.  Each morning they would find a new heart in their mailbox from each of us, then I taped them to their doors.  Valentine's Day there was a book each girl and sweet nighties with the sisters from FROZEN on them so it was a big hit.  Nothing big but a big hit apparently - I was away at the retreat.
 
This was a gift from a friend for hosting a craft night and I LOVE IT!  I see using this in various ways over the years.  Maybe just between Mr. P and I one year or perhaps we pass it around from person to person putting in on pillows. Anyway I LOVE IT and like thinking about those dear to me.
 
 
Now Valentine's Day gets a little flack, but I think any day where we are encouraged to express love is a good day!!!!
 
 
~ Mrs. P

No comments: