Saturday, November 15, 2014

nearly 20 years

Had a Calgary girls weekend!
It was rad to get some visiting in with old friends, nearly 20 years of friend ship (yeah we are old). Super nice to catch up.  The goal was to be productive with our online scrap booking, I was pleased with what I accomplished. Also super awesome were the sweet deals I found as Cross Iron Mills Mall, shopping equals happy for me.  I am not ashamed to say it!  It know shopping releases happy endorphins.  Amy and I hooked up on Thursday visiting over dinner and well into the early morning hours. I snuck off to the Calgary temple Friday morning which I was very much excited about. I met a friend from Ft. McMurray there and had a great visit. Then Saturday Brandi, Julie, Jodi (Kamryn and Kori) had a lunch date.  The weekend rejuvenated my soul and our ladies had a great time with their dad.


~ Mrs. P

No comments: