After November 11th it is game on at our house, bring on the holiday decorations. Graham had a boys weekend with Uncle Jon so before leaving he helped bring up the Christmas bins.
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
I love the traditions.
I love the decorations.
I love the food.
I love that we can focus on Jesus Christ!!!
AND I also love the fun new print I found and framed by our front door (it was free - score).
I asked Graham if the print was a little harsh, he assured me anyone familiar with the Home Alone movies would laugh. It is pretty funny. I am also in love with the new words on our chalkboard. I am getting good at copying cool things I find on Pinterest. Love me that Pinterest!!!
I love having our home morph into Christmas mode. It just makes me happy :) Jenn, Rob and baby Max came to visit so we did a few cousin pictures. I love our little peeps!!!! Cousins playing makes me happy too.
~ Mrs. P



No comments:
Post a Comment