I love this picture of our ladies ready for a day at the Spray Park! I know the matching won't go on forever but it is so sweet when they ask to match. I just love these darling ladies!!!!
Amelia has had a great year in kindergarten!
It has been a blast to watch her grow and learn new things, eager to show me and eager to return home to play after working hard at school. Her teacher and aid have been great, truly Miss Russell and Mrs. Dunmore have chosen the perfect careers and rock 'em!!!! There were high expectations and a lot of encouragement in her class, both of which I love. I so enjoyed the opportunities to volunteer and to get to be in 'Amelia's school world'. I have felt like Stella and I were there a lot this spring; swimming lessons meant we brought the wagon and walked with the class as they went the three blocks to and from swimming (Amelia was often tired after swimming because of our muscle condition), the class had a field trip to the zoo and a wrap up party at the Spray Park. Stella was a fabulous sidekick and pretty much fit in with the kindergarten class, she is such a great little listener and will be a stellar student when it is her turn in another year. It was such a great June full of fun stuff!!
I think these two pictures below sum up Amelia's love for school hahahahaha!!!! The one on the left is her last day standing by our countdown in the mudroom, there were real tears in the morning before she went for her last day and real tears as she left her teachers. It was a little sad actually but I think she will smile when she is 15 and CAN'T WAIT for summer vacation. The one on the right was her first day, looking so pumped up giving me the thumbs up after she found her locker. Oh my baby!
Just when I get the hang of something as a parent it changes. Gosh having Mia gone for the morning was a big change and I just started to get use to it and now in a few months she will be gone the WHOLE day! (She tells me that she is excited but is "really gonna miss me" oh tear! It is weird to think about others having her for a majority of her day as she goes off to grade one in the fall. I just hope and pray we have given her a good foundation. I know that experience is essential to our growth, but it is hard to let go I tell ya!!!
I am in LOVE with this picture of my women from September. We were walking Mia to her class, we hold hands a lot in our family and it was just so sweet to have them walking hand in hand off a head of me.
Summer vacation here we come!!!!!
~ Momma P


No comments:
Post a Comment