We had a little family outing to the theater.
Mr. P called me from work a while back and said that he could get tickets for the matinee and asked if I thought the little ladies would be into it, ummmm YES! We have had a rather busy week full of fun, fun, fun and this was the cherry on top. Our time as a family seems so precious as we go into shutdown mode. Soon the big guy will only have one day off a week so we are treasuring everything we get to do together.
I sure LOVE these people!!! The women wore sparkle shoes and we all dressed a little spiffy. Graham and I found the Cowardly Lion to be hilarious but the favourite for our little women was Toto, Dorthy's little pup. It was an awesome afternoon together as a little fam jam.
Graham and I slipped away after we tucked the little ones into bed and they were fast asleep, they didn't even know we had gone. We drove back into the city to use up a Keg gift certificate we had :) Whyte Avenue is just so fun and we enjoyed chatting over a great meal and chatting as we drove to and from, sure love my sidekick.
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment