I have enjoyed having my momma around, she is the keystone of our family, the glue, absolutely the matriarch. In this crazy wildfire situation I am so very thankful my girls are getting this special time with my parents, Gramma Hinko is very popular!!! She is an example of strength and a consistency for me. She shows each of her children love, treating us as the unique individuals we are. She has always showed her faith by the way she lives, I admire that devotion. She is a powerhouse woman, honoring her divine womanhood while showing us and telling us that we can achieve anything as women and that the choice is always ours! I am grateful that she was my momma and grateful that now she is also my friend.
"No love in mortality comes closer to approximating the pure love of Jesus Christ than the selfless love a devoted mother has for her child."
~ Jeffery R. Holland
~ Momma P
No comments:
Post a Comment