With spring totally upon us and the weather gorgeous we have been spending extra time at the park after school and hitting the trails around our house on our bikes.
Even the dandelions are making me happy (only if they aren't in our yard hahaha)!
Due to the fact that our drive way is massive honestly lots of riding just happens in the drive way. A neighbor at our old house gave us a princess scooter and it is quite popular, I love that the women can just have fun together, built in best friends. I always say it to them but it is true, to have a sister is to have a friend.
Since getting a bike for Mother's Day we have been doing 'family bike rides' ;) It is pretty fun!!! We aren't very hardcore but we enjoy going around our neighborhood together. I'll have to get a picture of my cool cruiser because I am always the one taking the pictures and don't have a photo of it.
I see lots of family biking in our summer.
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment