There is a lot of love for this guy, they could hardly wait for him to wake up this morning to celebrate Father's Day! It was hilarious because Amelia kept singing him the Happy Birthday song because she apparently feels it is very celebratory and would add to his happiness today :) What a kid!
We had a few special things for him and I think he felt special. After a bacon and egg breakfast the girls asked us to sit down because they wanted to sing to their dad. It was darn cute! It was an impromptu song for Graham.
It was also pretty cute the gifts for dad's at church, cupcakes with mustaches! Awesome!!!!
We had actually planned to be camping this weekend but opted to stay home after all of our Fort McMurray family was able to go back north with the boil water ban lifted. A quiet house for the weekend, with a quick visit to Skeleton Lake for a BBQ with Graham's dad. It was lovely!
Being ever the nerd I found these shirts last year on sale and saved them because how cute "RAD LIKE DAD"!!! Amelia pulled out Graham's faded Disney shirt that says "SORRY GIRLS, I'M TAKEN" with Prince Philip on it, she requested he wear it after church. We went for a family bike ride because the guy likes to ride, even if it was slow and full of lot of encouragement to get us home, I think we had fun.
We all love this guy so much!
He is the rock of our family, the hardest worker I know.
He is absolutely my sidekick, the peanut butter to my jam.
The bearded guy below he's my dad and one of the best people I know! He has a heart of gold and I love him lots. He calls us 'his circus' but the joke is on him because that makes him the ringmaster, the guy responsible for it all hahahahaha
I am thankful for our father's, both Graham's and mine. I have been blessed with Grandpa's who played instrumental roles in my
life, taught me lessons and continue to be a source of wisdom. Fatherhood is a precious role, I love seeing Graham as a daddy to our little ladies! These roles of the men in our lives have ripple effects.

~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment