This woman is a gem!!!!!!
She will be dearly missed next year when she is off at school being all big, learning, making friends and having new experiences. I am thrilled for her to take this next step into school (clearly I love school hence becoming a teacher) BUT I am going to miss her terribly. She has been my little sidekick this year, all day just her and I. She has had Joy School once a week and the few programs or lessons we do but the vast majority of our days have been together. On our weeks to drive for carpool she patiently waits for the bell to ring, now that it is nicer weather we usually wait at the school park but today she wanted to come sit on my lap and pretend to drive so I asked for a kiss first as payment hehehe. I am going to take all the kisses I can get from her. She was kind of kissing my ear and it was ticklish. Love this glasses wearing, blue eyed beauty!
~ Momma P
No comments:
Post a Comment