Hinko Family pic from cousin Jordan's Wedding
Little lady in her Sunday dress - one of my favourites! So pretty
Doing tummy time
I can't believe that Amelia is 6 weeks old already! The time is flying and our wee lady is changing. When Graham came home from work yesterday he commented that her hair looked different, like it had grown....alot has grown on her actually. I had to put away a few of her sleepers that were newborn and no longer fit her when she stretches out, oh my. It makes me happy though to know that she is gaining weight and developing, I am the woman that feeds her, her only source. It is kind of freaky actually, I had a light bulb moment the other day in that I still need to make sure I am eating right because seriously the woman only has me! Aunite Alyson and I plan to take the girls to get them weighed today so I am pumped to see what the gain is, at a month she was 9lb 10oz.
A few new things about Amelia;
* she makes cooing noises, almost like she is trying to talk to us
* she smiles now and again, usually milk induced but sometimes when we are playing and
often at Auntie Alyson
* she looks at books, the tree behind her crib and looks at your finger following it when we
play
So the lady has been traveling and we are home for a few days then traveling again. It is the year of weddings, last weekend cousin Jordan & Kristina in Fort Mac and then this weekend cousin Pat & Heather in Seattle. Wohoo! Amelia did fabulous on the drive up to Fort Mac and we are hoping that she is as wonderful on the airplane. Oh her first airplane ride!!!
Life is good, we feel blessed! ~Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment