So our little lady is getting bigger! At her two week mark we went to the Health Unit and got her weight checked; babes are suppose to be back to their birth weight at this point....well our lady was above and beyond weighing in at 7lb 1oz - we were very happy! Grandma Hinko and Auntie Alyson were there and got cousin Jacey weighed too. It is amazing because suddenly Jacey seems like such a big girl.

This super cute hat was made by a talented friend from church. I love it and it is sadly getting small already, evidence that Amelia is growing. Her face here is so mello, she was just chillaxin in her little chair.
(Her new fancy upstairs chair I should add - her dad is spoiling her already!)

Above is a pic from
Amelia's two week photo shoot, can you see from her face how impressed she is by the event. I know that it might be a bit unrealistic but I really want to capture her growth in comparison to this bear Graham got. Each week for the first month and then every month until she turns one, time will tell if I can stick to this goal. The little woman has many cute outfits to choose from so it is just remembering to photograph her, that is the key.

I sat patiently to capture this smile. It was right after she ate, so her tummy was full and life must have seemed good. I love her smiles,I love wondering what she is dreaming about. It must be about heaven because she's only been with Graham and I for three weeks and although we are pretty cool we haven't done anything to fun with yet so she must be thinking about other things. My dad (Grandpa Hinko) calls mom's milk 'joy juice' or 'sleeping potion' and man do those terms ever seem to fit.

This is now one of those 'old' pics, funny how we already categorize week one as old but I love it!! It is the photo that we decided to use in her birth announcements and thank you cards. Her little eyes are open and looking straight at the camera. We love her so much! Hard to believe that she is three weeks old already. This weekend we celebrate Grandma Hinko's 50th Bday and then Amelia's Blessing both are big and should be fun!
1 comment:
Hey it's Chloe King from church. She is just the cutest thing ever!!!! I love the pictures of her and her tedy. :)
Post a Comment