I think my ladies are pretty awesome and the fella in my life is pretty rad too! We ventured out with our whole extended family a few weeks ago to snag a few family pics. We try to do this every 2 years and have had the same photographer the last 3 times, so fun. I totally love the images she captured (extended family pics to come). It was a beautiful sunny day and the location was lovely, a picnic area and old train bridge right in Fort Sask...crazy the things you discover even after living somewhere for 5 years.
Anyway, although the prep for pictures is
usually CHAOTIC it is always worth it!
Mrs. P




4 comments:
cute jenny ;)!
Great pics, as usual! Who is your photographer? And are they reasonably priced? We don't have ANY professional family photos yet and I want some!
Yeah, they look great! Can't wait to see all the rest!- A
Beautiful Jenny! Your ladies are adorable!
Post a Comment