Stella was already awake this morning when big sis Amelia started making noise in her room. Little sis and I went in together to say good morning and rescue Amelia from her crib (she is content and safe in there so I'm not changing stuff up just yet). Amelia was super pumped to see Stella and asked to hold her right away, I asked 'In your bed?' and a got a 'yup' with a big smile. Big sis was so excited to have little sis in her bed. It was adorable, songs were being sung, kisses being given, it was all good until an eye was poked.
Oh my adorable little ladies!!
~ Momma P
2 comments:
What a darling picture of your two girlies. So special for sisters to get some time together like that. What a great memory!
It's all fun and games until someone pokes an eye. Someone had to say it.
Post a Comment