Monday, September 26, 2011

Date Night I & II

Date Night I 
Graham had a pretty awesome few days last week.  Thursday BAM a date at Rexall to see the Oilers with a young chick, Amelia Ann.  It was their first solo hockey game and it went awesome, they stayed till the final buzzer. Note the backpack Mr. P is wearing in the pic, that was full of 'tools' to keep the woman 'engaged' and they weren't even needed. A bucket of popcorn was his only trick.  Amelia is still talking about her date with Daddy, I love it. However I kinda feel like I need to come up with something pretty kickin for her and I, our last venture out together alone was the library wohoo or perhaps boohoo! No I don't think I stand a chance of being the cool parent here!



Date Night II
Friday night BAM a rock out at Pearl Jam!!  Rexall again, this time with the old chick.  Super fun!!  We are both fans of good music and stretch each other in this area.  Our IPOD's play everything from PJ to The Dixie Chicks to Justin Bieber (ok maybe only mine plays Bieber).  Seeing a band you love live is such an experience, singing tunes with thousands of people who know the words AMAZING!  Just a super fun night with the hubs, remembering that we do really love each other!

Our lives have been crazy busy...tons to record because I want to remember. Tomorrow though, I need to fold some laundry so we aren't completely wrinkly peeps.
~ Mrs. P




No comments: