Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sweet Summer Days

A few of the things we've done this summer...THE ZOO


 LOCAL TRAVELS (from the pic below obviously hard play occurred)
 SWIMMING
 BACKYARD TIME


At the beginning of the summer we sat down and compiled a list. We entitled it the 'Cousins Summer To-Do List',  Iincluded were all the fun things we enjoyed doing when we were kids and a few extras. Here is what we came up with:

Cousins Summer To-Do List
Jurassic Forest
Corn Maze (hoping to still do this)
IMAX
West Edmonton Mall Waterpark
Galaxy world
Valley Zoo
Legislature Pools n Picnic
Muttart
Devonian Gardens
Space & Science Centre didn't make it back for the Sesame Street Exhibit :(
Museum
Sheep in Fort Sask

We didn't have camping or fireworks on our list and they were awesome.  I am considering this summer a raving success full of fun!  I was just pumped that Amelia could walk this year, the double stroller and sling were still essential tools for getting around though. This summer pretty much rocked! I love living near Edmonton and love having most of my family close.  We are a lucky bunch of peeps!
~ Mrs. P

No comments: