Friday, February 17, 2012

Love for the BIG Guy!!!

Valentine's 2009 San Francisco

Oh how Vday celebrations have changed.
In our pre-kid life February 14th was a day where we would sometimes go a little crazy for each other.  In 2009 we headed to San Francisco and enjoyed touring around, a fun get-a-way. So here we are in 2012 and we still go a little crazy on Vday... it just involves Kinder Surprise chocolates and Thomas the Train colouring books.  Both ways rock!!! We feel darn lucky to have experienced both!

I am pretty glad that Mr. P is my sweetheart, my valentine!  So glad that the dude and I are in it for eternity.  He is the perfect balance for me in so many ways; (as per his card last year) he is the mac to my cheese, the frosting to my cake or (as per his card this year) MY MAIN SQUEEZE!!!!

~ Mrs. P

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Haha! Love the old man/old lady pic that you included. Stay hot for each other!
I'm following your blog now more that I am on my own...
http://apronstringsandappletrees.blogspot.com