Sunday, February 12, 2012

TLC

I said a prayer of thanks for the sling again this week. 
Seriously, the best investment I have made for Miss Stella and I.  Now I am a touch chick but not as strong as I would like to think and the sling has saved me. Oh the many hours I have carried/held our second born. Stella has literally been attached to me much of the past week.
The poor little lady has teeth coming in...that is the only thing I can conclude. So the cranky evenings, different appetite and need to be attached to me are the result of new teeth.  Oh how every little person is different, Mia would wake up in the morning and a new little chomper would have popped through. With Miss Stella, we know they are coming. I am totally ok with giving out a little extra TLC!!!!

She was looking all cute so I took a picture and the bottom two teeth she has can be seen.  There is one  on the top and I am thinking another is coming soon.  Adorable right?!
 
Fast and furious little teeth, not fun I tell ya!!


~ Momma P

No comments: