Saturday, May 5, 2012

The artist


Our Miss Amelia is a creative soul! 
She just enjoys creating.
It is interesting to watch little folks evolve, developing interests, talents and becoming the people they have the potential to be.  Each of my little ladies has immense potential!!! All little folk do!
Specifically as their momma, I feel that, I see that, I know that, I repeatedly have glimpses of that potential.  Ohhh the responsibility to help them reach it.
 The more opportunity we give Amelia to create the more she does, it is pretty beautiful....the end result as well as the process.   I suppose this is true with all things, if we expose them to that which they express interest, the interest may grow.  We are up in Fort McMurray visiting family and had dinner at Auntie Jenn's house.  Auntie Jenn teaches art one of the High Schools here so there were unlimited cool art supplies. Amelia got to paint a canvas before dinner....fun stuff!!!




Love that creative Auntie Jenn for helping.
Love that creative Amelia.
~ Mrs. P


No comments: