Saturday, May 19, 2012

I interviewed Amelia and received the following responses:



Meet My Mommy
Mother's Day 2012

What is Mommy's name?
Mommy Jenny Polischuk

How tall is Mommy?
Big

What does Mommy do for fun?
Plays with Daddy

What is your favourite thing to do with Mommy?
Colour

What is Mommy's favourite food?
Oatmeal


We had a little date, just her and I!  After nap we got spiffed up and headed into the city to the Horowitz Theatre at the UofA to watch a young friend (a former YW of mine) dance.  Amelia clapped and liked the sparkle costumes.  She curled up on my lap for the performance and I totally enjoyed having her snuggled in my arms, with a baby the big sister doesn't always get that.  It was such fun!  We enjoyed dinner together, bought some  new shoes and finished off our date with ice cream.  These pics were taken as we walked to our car after the performance. It was so lovely to give my little woman my complete attention and focus, we both LOVED our date!!!!






~ Momma P 

No comments: