Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hanging at the LOVE ROCK

At the end of the street that both Graham and I grew up on is a big rock.  This rock is affectionately known as the love rock, we don't know why but it is.  When the girls and I go for walks it is always fun to stop by the rock.  On this particular day it Uncle Mikey was with us, therefore we could actually climb onto the rock. 
 

 
 
 
 It is fun, yet bizarre that Graham and I grew up on the same street.   I love that we are able to share the unique details of our neighborhood.  It is the bus stop at the end of the street where Graham and I met, it that same spot where Graham proposed.  It is fun to be able to tell the girls these special little things as we go for walks. 
 
~ Mrs. P

No comments: