Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
Mr. P and I love to enjoy a good live show! Way back when, like 6 years ago we were weighing the pros/cons of moving to Edmonton 'attending concerts' was actually on our pro list, for real. There is something magical about getting to see a band you like in concert. Magical seems a bit nerdy but good tunes, in person....few things compare....entertainment wise that is!!! Over our years together we have been privileged to see a lot of the bands we like, we still have a wish list of ones we would like to see. My parents still hit up concerts of people they are into so I am guessing that Mr. P and I are going to be a greying/balding Grandma and Grandpa still hitting up wicked shows, I hope we are anyway!!
(Poor Graham was up super early for a 6am web meeting at work)
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment