Monday, October 8, 2012

Thankful

The Polischuk Peeps have a lot to be thankful for!
 
*We are thankful for our extended family, they have shown us much kindness and generosity throughout our moving/building/homeless few months.
*We are thankful that our new house is almost ready. Only 7 more days woot woot!
*We are thankful for our own little family...Jack Johnson has a song "we're better when we're together".  True that!!!!
This sweet turkey napkin ring was an idea from a friend, so weirdly cute.  Mia and I spend a few afternoons tracing, cutting, gluing and drawing on faces.  This particular one has a combination of her hand and mine.  She also added a face/body even though I had already drawn on, ha!
We scored two turkey dinners this year, awesome!  On Saturday my momma and I (well my momma lead - I followed) prepared a yummy meal with my family and then Sunday we were feed a scrumptious Jigs Dinner by Jenn and her dude. It was a great weekend!  WE relish our time with Mr.P and can not wait to be with him again. These pics are just a few I snapped with our ladies and their dad, he is beyond super!

We are thankful, thankful, very thankful!
~ Mrs. P

No comments: