I finally downloaded my recent camera pics and came across these from a date Amelia and I had at the Toopy & Binoo Show in Fort McMurray. I just had to record it in a blog post. Honestly, there are often things that I think to myself I need to record in a post....sadly it doesn't always happen. Can't be perfect right?! Each of my girls do have a journal I write for them, which I REALLY TRY to be good at. In there I record super special stuff that is just for me and them. Goodness it makes me a bit emotional thinking about how much I love them. Anyway, this was an impromptu date. Learned that day that the show was in town, snagged a few tickets and left a sleeping Stella with Grandpa to catch Toopy & Binoo. We had a blast together eating smarties and joining in with the music, even running in the freezing cold wind to our vehicle parked far away was fun! My favourite part though was having my big girl snuggled on my lap. I just held her close and relished this petite/silly/fun girl!!!! Man I love her!
~ Momma P
No comments:
Post a Comment