It has been so fun decorating for Christmas this year! The girls are quite into looking at the different ornaments and LOVE to move around the Fisher Price Little People Nativity. The tree in our den is a little 4 ft. tree that I use to have in my classroom at school and it is perfect for that space. This is our 'fun' tree and has the ornaments we have given the girls and one another over the years. It is tradition that each year we give one another a new ornament. The girls will LOVE theirs for this year, can't wait!
If you look closely at the picture of the tree below you will see evidence that little girls live here.
When I went to turn off the tree before bed the other night I found two bracelets hanging on branches....awesome! But of course bracelets make perfect ornaments!!!!!
Love those girls of mine.
~ Momma P
No comments:
Post a Comment