Oh Facebook can be a good thing....a friend posted that she had two tickets to give away to the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra: Symphony for Kids and was anyone interested?? I didn't even know this existed and totally jumped at the chance to take my big girl. It was a wonderful afternoon. We got spiffied up and headed downtown to the Winspear to watch the performance. They had activities in the lobby surrounding the theme FLAMENCO! So Mia and I made a fancy fan and then found our seats. There were Spanish dancers and a group Compania Azul that accompanied the orchestra for some songs. It was sooooo good!!!! Just over an hour so the perfect length for kiddos. Even though we had two seats Amelia spent most of the show sitting on my lap which I think we both enjoyed! A good day, good memories.
~ Momma P
No comments:
Post a Comment